Club Elections to take place June 1st
The current Club Executive term is coming to an end and it is time to
elect a new team that will lead the club for the next 6 months (July to December 2022).
Club Executive elections will be held June 1st.
The team will consist of the following individuals:
- Club President - leads the club, plans club activities, and chairs meetings
- VP Education - plans meetings and works with members to achieve their educational goals
- VP Membership - looks after guests, answers questions they may have, and handles membership applications
- VP Public Relations - promotes the club and handles inquiries from guests
- Treasurer - manages the club's finances by collecting dues, paying bills, and keeping financial records
- Sergeant-at-Arms - prepares the room for meetings and brings meetings to order
- Secretary - maintains club supplies and takes minutes during Executive meetings
If you care about the club, want to play a role in the
members' continuing success, and wish to take your personal development and leadership skills to another level,
then you have what it takes to be a Club Executive. You will receive training for your respective positions.
If you would like to run for a position, please let the Elections Chair, Ken Bell, know.